33 Ponce - The Building
33 Ponce is a small, quaint community with 20 units including one and two bedroom condominiums ranging in size from approximately 900 S.F. to 2,000 S.F., including some two-story homes. Each home is well designed with appealing features such as:
- Open spaces,
- High ceilings with exposed concrete and ductwork,
- Beautiful hardwood flooring,
- Stainless steel appliances,
- Walls of windows,
- Maple cabinets and tile, and
- Bathrooms with separate showers and garden tubs.
Originally built in the 1960's as a 3-story office building, 33 Ponce was converted in 2000 into a four-story, luxury loft condominium building. Click Here to see some of our units.
Conveniently located in Midtown Atlanta, 33 Ponce is in the heart of the city's most active commercial and residential markets. It is next door to:
33 Ponce homeowners are within a short walk of: